We can’t thank you enough for joining us on our site! Please note that by visiting WellTraveledNebraskan that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
All material on WellTraveledNebraska is protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
All material on WellTravelledNebraskan is for personal, non-commercial use. Reusing ANY form of content (written, photographed, etc) is only allowed with granted permission from LeAnna@WellTravelledNebraskan.com and must also include original credit and a backlink to original content without any alterations.
All information provided on WellTravelledNebraskan is of the viewpoint and opinion of the writer.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Any compensation received WILL NOT influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog and therefore the results and opinions expressed are purely the blogger’s own.
This blog may have professional relationships with affiliate programs. By using the links provided on this site, we may receive a small commission from your purchases.
- WellTravelledNebraskan also participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate program allows sites to earn a small advertising fee through linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- We thank you for using our links at no additional cost to you!
The Bottom Line…
I hate spam as much as you do. If you subscribe to the free newsletter or comment on the blog, I will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the article or within the email. WellTraveledNebraskan does not collect any personal information about you as a visitor except for standard traffic logs automatically created via Google Analytics or besides information that you personally provide on your own.
The Full Version…
- Personal information collected will only be done so with the full knowledge of the user
- Personal information collected will only be possible by the user inputting their information (via input forms), outside of general Google Analytics data
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the individual agreed upon
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and only with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If a person chooses to include their information in a form, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies.
In order for the blog to maintain running, we may have relationships with appropriate and affiliated advertisers and brands, who may also collect cookies but not personal information without your consent. If you do not wish to have cookies tracked, you may change your settings in your browser to disable this tracking.
Individuals commenting on the blog are responsible for their own comments and information.
We do reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. E-mail addresses that are submitted with comments are not disclosed unless the individual includes this information in the actual comment box being submitted publicly.
WellTraveledNebraskan reserves the right to monitor and delete any comments that are not relevant to the post, comments include, but are not limited to harassment or threats to the site or to fellow readers or comments that are spam or unsolicited advertisement.